Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Water fall

Water fall

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 7, 2013 at 3:58 am
wow. Where the heck did you stand to take this?

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dang. Twas such a long time ago I can't recall! I believe someone took a picture of my mom and I bipping and bopping 'round those mossy rocks so I'm going to assume I was fearless and on some rocks...Or just standing on the bank.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I  think I would love such bipping and bopping :)) 

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
*.* Ooooh, so pretty. I love waterfalls...and water...but I don't like falling. XD good job, nelehjr!

Hey you good for nothing Took! I've missed you! *Internet buddy hugs!* Thanks for all your l♥vely comments! I've been trying to find your stuff but teen ink keeps glitching. Also, I don't think I've been recieving notofacations... This concerns me greatly! Never the less nelehjr is on the case!