Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Fortess by the sea

Fortess by the sea

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: sea castle

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

LongLazyDays55 said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:22 am
This is such an AMAZING photo! Love it! Making sandcastle's is the best thing to do at the beach! Keep snapping! :)

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Cool! I love it! Are the castles still there or did the tide come in before you left?

nelehjr replied...
Feb. 7 at 3:30 pm
I'm thinking the sandcastle washed away seeing as how that was YEARS ago and I've returned to that same beach since ;)

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 7 at 6:50 pm
*facepalm* My logic has abandoned me.

nelehjr replied...
Apr. 11 at 3:18 pm
That's perfectly alright! Happens to the best of us! My good-for-nothing Took, I've missed you.

Apr. 11 at 7:12 pm
I've missed you too! I have to catch up on your work. I'll be sure to leave comments!

nelehjr replied...
Apr. 15 at 9:00 pm
I need to post more! I plan to this Friday!...But you know how plans are... :/