Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Oregon River Rest Stop

Oregon River Rest Stop

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dude, you live in Narnia. It's so beautiful! Good work! Also, what do you use to snap these masterpieces? (I know you use some kind of camera. DUH. XD I know, the question sounded kind of silly).

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aye, ya good for nuthin' Took! You made me break my own rule of "Never comment on your own work" By asking me a direct question!!! That was while I was on vacation in Oregon. *Sigh* Ima tell you a secret [over the internet where everyone can see it. *genious!*] I went throw this photography phase...You see, I had a DSI...They have cameras...DSI camera...Like-a bawss XD
I just wanted to thank you for all the super sweet comments you left! Thank you! Just wow! You have truly ma... (more »)

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
^u^ You're very welcome, nelehjr. After all, you do deserve the compliments. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my direct question (and breaking your rule XD) And you can stop praying for my volunteer job. I quit after day one. THE KIDS WERE SO LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS. I WALKED OUT OF THERE SO IRRITABLE AND FRUSTRATED. I walked out like "FORGET THIS. SAMURAI OUT." XD But thank you, anyway.