New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Dandelion

Dandelion

Report abuse
Description:
It's just a dandelion growing in my yard :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2012 at 8:48 pm:
I love the angle you toke the picture at. I also love how the yellow sticks out from the green. great job!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29, 2012 at 3:09 pm :
Thanks :) I took a bunch of pictures of the grass, but this one was my favorite.  It kind've happened by accident.....I liked how the dandelion came out blurry and the grass came out sharp....I didn't know if everyone else would but eh, oh well if they don't, right?

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm :
Oh, cool! Yah, I like that about the picture too. I is really neat.

May 30, 2012 at 7:14 pm :
Well thank you :)

May 30, 2012 at 9:21 pm :
Well, Your Welcome :D