Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Simplicity

Simplicity

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30, 2012 at 7:26 pm:
That picture doesn't deserve to be on TeenInk....that needs to be printed in a magazine or something!  I LOVE THIS <3  It's so...soo...I don't even know just amazing, I can't even use words to describe it!!

Shelbs1818 replied...
May 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm :
awww... thank you so so SO much! it means a lot that you love my work.. please know that you made my day :)

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 31, 2012 at 8:05 pm :
Haha aww :)  Well I'm glad I did!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:23 pm :
I agree w/ Basketball23. This should be in a magazine. This is Amazing, Phenomenal, Spectacular, and so many more words. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!! Great job! Keep it up!