Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Blackberries

Blackberries

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture I took of blackberries me and my nephew picked last year.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:18 am
Wow, loving the detail! At first they shocked my eyes with the blue-ness :P 

ccascq said...
Very Interteresting!!

Noel-ForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think its cool they look blue! Yum!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:18 am
They were yummy, my sister made a cobbler. :)

AdrienneMPayne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You call them black, but they look blue!  I really like this though.  Blackberries are one of my favorites, and I can almost taste them looking at this.  I'd love to use this for a desktop background.

Thanks! They really were black, I didn't photoshop at all, the colors just came out weird. I don't mind if you use it as your background, it isn't like you are stealing. :)

AdrienneMPayne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:14 am
That's so cool that it just did that. And thanks!  I shall.  :)