New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Blackberries

Blackberries

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture I took of blackberries me and my nephew picked last year.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:18 am:
Wow, loving the detail! At first they shocked my eyes with the blue-ness :P 

ccascqThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very Interteresting!!

Noel-ForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:48 pm:
I think its cool they look blue! Yum!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:18 am :
They were yummy, my sister made a cobbler. :)

AdrienneMPayneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm:
You call them black, but they look blue!  I really like this though.  Blackberries are one of my favorites, and I can almost taste them looking at this.  I'd love to use this for a desktop background.

Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:33 pm :
Thanks! They really were black, I didn't photoshop at all, the colors just came out weird. I don't mind if you use it as your background, it isn't like you are stealing. :)

AdrienneMPayneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:14 am :
That's so cool that it just did that. And thanks!  I shall.  :)