New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Wind in the East

Wind in the East This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Model- Ashley ^_^ Thank you my dear sister

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

ImaginedangerousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:57 pm:
I love the expression on her face. Playful yet mysterious.

EllenaPfefferThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:19 pm :
Thank you :) 

wonderstranger said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:48 am:
not bad, great perspective, lovely portrait. I love the motion as well, I would just recommend using a faster shutter speed perhaps. nice work though :)

Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:51 am :
Thank you for the advice ^_^ Thank you for the liking