Breathe

Report abuse
Description:
This is my one year old cousin named Sophia Hope. Her middle name is Hope because she was the only baby to survive after her mother had a number of miscarriages. That meaning is a lot stronger now. Nine...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:01 pm:
Awww wow! My niece is three months old and has been in the hospital most of her life. She has a stomach disorder and rare blood disease that could lead to leukemia :( so glad your cousin is better though!!!! :)))))

NaomiakaNams replied...
May 24, 2012 at 9:00 pm :
Thank you so much :) And you know what? All it took was for us to just have hope and faith in God. Little Sophie is alive and well and that's because we had hope and we prayed so much. Let me tell you, negativity has NOTHING to do with her healing. So a word of advice: Just have hope and faith in God. With your family and friends and I praying for your little niece, she'll get better, darling. Just have Hope :)

Volleyballgirl12 said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm:
Thats a really sweet story and it brings a whole new meaning and importance to the photo! Nice work!

NaomiakaNams replied...
May 24, 2012 at 9:02 pm :
Thank you so much, but I can't take all the credit, a friend of mine edited the photo :D