Pacing Woman | Teen Ink

Pacing Woman

By AndrewR, Los Angeles, California
AndrewR, Los Angeles, California

"I should have found myself a from of activity in keeping with it, to be precise, drinking in the health of the "sublime and beautiful." I should have snatched at every opportunity to drop a tear into my glass and then drain it to all that is "sublime and beautiful." I should then have turned everything into the sublime and beautiful; in the nastiest, unquestionable trash, I should have sought out the sublime and the beautiful."

-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, from Notes from the Underground

One assignment to go shoot the Museum of Natural History,I decided to go through Downtown LA. I got lost, and as I was wandering up the street, I saw this woman and when I turned around, I saw her there again. She was pacing on the same block for who knows how long.

Similar images

This photo has 1 comment.

on May. 3 2013 at 2:09 am
LiraDaeris PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

The way the street is in this makes it seem deeper and vortexy... Like she's been stalking youuuuuu