New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Pauper's Street

Pauper's Street

Report abuse
Description:
A humbling photo of how people who give all often receive few in return. This was taken in San Remo, Italy, a touristic town where the best privileges are offered to tourists, and the actual population is not left with much.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

AVERAGE said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:26 am:
this is soooo amazing.

KKills said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:37 am:
This is stunning photo! The way the light hits the middle of the street is visible even in black and white. I know the description says that the people of San Remo are not given much, but there is some odd beauty in this.

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:05 am :
Thank you for commenting! San Remo is a beautiful city, thanks to its little side streets like this one. But you can tell they're pretty run-down.

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 7:26 am:
What a great photo ! I love the black and white, it gives the picture a little extra something.

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 8:49 am :
Thank you so much! The original colors were really beautiful, but yeah, I thought the black and white would make it more dramatic.

billgamesh11 replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 7:33 pm :
Wow. Just. Wow. (In a GOOD way! :) :):):);)

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 1:56 am :
Thank you so much! :)