Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Good Morning, Mr. SunShine.

Good Morning, Mr. SunShine.

Report abuse
Description:
I know you're not supposed to point your lense toward the sun, but come on. It's sparkly.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

AVERAGE said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:27 am
i love the way the sunlight hits the water

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks! It took me forever to get this one.

Sparkora said...
Wow, this photo is breathtaking! I'm not really one for photos, but I love this. It's hard to get a good sun picture, and you nailed it:)

Thank you so much! I took a BAJILLION pictures of this, and this one was the only one that turned out good.. (:

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really? I didnt know that, about the lense thing. o.o i've pointed my camera lense directly at the sun multiple times...oh well XD ...but just like this lovely picture, pointing a camera lense at the sun can make the pic come out beautiful! Nice job! 5/5 =)

Thaaaaanks, it just kinda damages the lense a bit, but if you just have a normal digital camera like me it doesn't really make a big difference.

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:44 am
This is beautiful! It looks like somewhere Elves would live. I'm very happy you pointed your lense at the sun, it looks amazing ^-^

Thanks! And if elves lived there I wouldn't be surprised. xD