Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > See Beyond The Horizon

See Beyond The Horizon

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: landscapes

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

writerfreak21231 said...
This was beautiful! Great job! and France! That must be sooo cool! I want to got there one day! :)(:

RockGirl182 replied...
Thank you ! And I hope you get to go one day :)

Winged.Living.Free. replied...
Your soo very welcome! And I sure hope so! :)(:

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:53 am
I love this! Did you take it in Cannes? I go there every summer!

RockGirl182 replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:02 am
Yes, I did and thanks :) I was actually on a school trip and took it with my phone. You are the first french teen inker I've met ! It's great to know I'm not alone, if you know what I mean...

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:30 am
Wow, that's a really great photo to have taken with your phone! What is it? I understand! There aren't too many foreign Teen Inkers.

RockGirl182 replied...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 7:22 am
It's a Nokia E72 ! It's great :) So are you french or are you just living here ?

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 8:53 am
Yeah! I'm both French and American, but lived in France all my life. What about you?

RockGirl182 replied...
I'm american and lebanese :)But I was born in Paris and I've lived in Cannes now for 11 years.

Lillie M. replied...
That's amazing! Cannes is a beautiful city, it's a treat to go there every summer. Do you go to Paris often, or just occasionally?

RockGirl182 replied...
Really ? I don't find it that great, but maybe it's because I live here. It can be nice for a vacation I guess but when you are young there isn't much to do if you don't like going to the beach or shopping... And no, I've actually never been back to Paris since we moved ( when I was 4 ).

Lillie M. replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:43 am
It's true that the shopping can be pretty expensive there, yeah xD It's an older city, right? It looks like a lot of people go there to retire. But it's right next to Italy and the beaches are beautiful! Although we usually go to beaches around Antibes, or over to the two islands. So, you speak French?