Living Room | Teen Ink

Living Room

By AndrewR, Los Angeles, California
AndrewR, Los Angeles, California

"I should have found myself a from of activity in keeping with it, to be precise, drinking in the health of the "sublime and beautiful." I should have snatched at every opportunity to drop a tear into my glass and then drain it to all that is "sublime and beautiful." I should then have turned everything into the sublime and beautiful; in the nastiest, unquestionable trash, I should have sought out the sublime and the beautiful."

-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, from Notes from the Underground

I climbed up through thick bushes and saw this in a small clearing. This is a "homeless living room" as my photo-editor told me.

Similar images

This photo has 2 comments.

AndrewR said...
AndrewR, Los Angeles, California

About a block from my house. I live in Boyle Heights and if you ever in the area, it is on Grande Vista and 8th street. Its hidden up a hill covered in trees and bushes.

xXx_Fox_xXx BRONZE, Conbe, Iowa

"Where a rose is, a thistle can not grow" ~The Secret Garden
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Ghandi
"Every road leads somewhere, its just a matter of where you want to go..." ~???

hehe messy living room, where was this taken?