Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Taste of Color

The Taste of Color

Report abuse
By , Cincinnati, OH

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:37 am
This image certainly stays in your mind. The colors stand out, and the droplets of water clinging to the lips allow the viewer to see the contrast between the textures. Is that a piece of ribbon in her mouth? It's a nice touch, but I think the image would look great without it.

chloe_garrett said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:07 am
I love this. It looks like something I once did, only different colors and I didnt have a ribbon. I love experimenting with makeup. :D

Yerski replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:07 am
I love experimenting with makeup too! I wish I had more time to experiment with it. Thanks for commenting.

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing, how did you do this?

Yerski replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 11:31 am
It was an experiment with eyeshadow, lip gloss, spray bottle of water and a ribbon. Thanks for commenting!!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
That's really impressive, it looks right out of a makeup mag!

Yerski replied...
Thank you! It means a lot that you like it.