Stormin' Over The Canyon | Teen Ink

Stormin' Over The Canyon

By babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

\"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.\"

Author Unknown

Just the everyday rainstorms that pass by the Grand Canyon. They make a great picture!

Similar images

This photo has 8 comments.

on Jan. 29 2012 at 7:18 am
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

Thanks. Well I just thought it was cool, :P how the canyon looks during a storm.

on Jan. 28 2012 at 5:47 pm
denifelice SILVER, Flourtown, Pennsylvania

"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -C.S. Lewis

I like the detail of the clouds, but the saturation kinda seems too low for my liking. Also, the subject isn't so clear to me. Good idea, though! Keep it up!

on Jan. 27 2012 at 9:49 pm
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

LOL, of course you will sis lol. :D I have to go, but I will check out the rest of your replies tomorrow ttyl bye sis!

on Jan. 27 2012 at 6:11 pm
marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

yw :D and okay!! :D too bad; i will MAKE things to do. O.o i am very observant, i'll think of something, i dont care if its standing on our heads and watching the clouds go by, ILL THINK OF STUFF TO DO ;P

on Jan. 27 2012 at 5:49 pm
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

LOL thanks sis! Next time I go to Arizona you should come, although there really isn't anything to do there. :/

on Jan. 27 2012 at 5:01 pm

*eyes get super big* ooo i love the clouds O.O lovely pic sis!!

on Jan. 26 2012 at 2:02 pm
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

Thanks! :)

on Jan. 26 2012 at 1:30 pm
Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." -Robert Frost

beautiful shot! the details in the clouds are amazing- and you can see forever----- great pic!