Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Stormin' Over The Canyon

Stormin' Over The Canyon

Report abuse
Description:
Just the everyday rainstorms that pass by the Grand Canyon. They make a great picture!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like the detail of the clouds, but the saturation kinda seems too low for my liking. Also, the subject isn't so clear to me. Good idea, though! Keep it up!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:18 am
Thanks. Well I just thought it was cool, :P how the canyon looks during a storm.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
*eyes get super big* ooo i love the clouds O.O lovely pic sis!!

babyrex4 replied...
LOL thanks sis! Next time I go to Arizona you should come, although there really isn't anything to do there. :/

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yw :D and okay!! :D too bad; i will MAKE things to do. O.o i am very observant, i'll think of something, i dont care if its standing on our heads and watching the clouds go by, ILL THINK OF STUFF TO DO ;P

babyrex4 replied...
LOL, of course you will sis lol. :D I have to go, but I will check out the rest of your replies tomorrow ttyl bye sis!

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautiful shot! the details in the clouds are amazing- and you can see forever----- great pic!

babyrex4 replied...
Thanks! :)