Grand Canyon | Teen Ink

Grand Canyon

By babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

\"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.\"

Author Unknown

I love the Grand Canyon!! It is worth going if you love to take pictures and look at spectacular views, otherwise don't go, it is really expensive.

Similar images

This photo has 7 comments.

on Jan. 29 2012 at 7:15 am
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

I'd like to show you and kidnap you lol, but the next time we probably will see each other is over the summer :/.

NWphotography BRONZE, Cusseta, Georgia

“Volunteers do not work for free because they are worthless, it is because they are priceless”
-Unknown

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" -Wayne Gretsky

"Oop! The Moment! Once you miss it, it is gone forever!" -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Yes I am :) and i want to!

marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

lol okay, me and you-know-who :P and aww :( and lol i probably would, i would go picture crazy for like an hour XD oooo show me show me show me!!!

babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

I AM SIS I AM IM GONNA KIDNAP YOU AND BRING YOU THERE RIGHT NOW. Well in reality I don't think I'm going back :(. Thanks sis! You would love it there! Next time I see you I wanna show you my other photos of the Grand Canyon, these are just a few.

Amazing sis. Absolutely amazing. Next time u go to the Grand Canyon, bring me!! :D

babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

Thanks :). You should really go, if you are into photography, as what it seems like by your screen name.

NWphotography BRONZE, Cusseta, Georgia

-Unknown

This is a great photo! Im hoping to take a trip to the Grand Canyon one day! Good Job!