Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Report abuse
Description:
I love the Grand Canyon!! It is worth going if you love to take pictures and look at spectacular views, otherwise don't go, it is really expensive.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing sis. Absolutely amazing. Next time u go to the Grand Canyon, bring me!! :D

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:51 pm :
I AM SIS I AM IM GONNA KIDNAP YOU AND BRING YOU THERE RIGHT NOW. Well in reality I don't think I'm going back :(. Thanks sis! You would love it there! Next time I see you I wanna show you my other photos of the Grand Canyon, these are just a few.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 6:12 pm :
lol okay, me and you-know-who :P and aww :( and lol i probably would, i would go picture crazy for like an hour XD oooo show me show me show me!!!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:15 am :
I'd like to show you and kidnap you lol, but the next time we probably will see each other is over the summer :/.

NWphotographyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a great photo! Im hoping to take a trip to the Grand Canyon one day! Good Job!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:13 pm :
Thanks :). You should really go, if you are into photography, as what it seems like by your screen name.

NWphotographyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 2:25 pm :
Yes I am :) and i want to!