Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Ocean's Patterns

The Ocean's Patterns

Report abuse
Description:
This was from my vacation at LBI. I love the pattern that the water made, and also the random seagull which totally makes the picture :D.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
If you stepped closer to the water and brought your camera closer to the surface, this would have been absolutely flawless. It's fabulous as it is. Very spiffy job. (:

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:22 am
Thanks! I was just a afraid to get wet, as I was in my clothes lol.

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Hah, well, that's ok. It's still a really good job. (:

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aww pretty :D was this when we went? And >:( sis the ratings i give ur pics arent going through

babyrex4 replied...
Thanks sis :D. And I think it was, I will have to check on my phone with the dates. Oh that happens to me too, sometimes you have to refresh the page for it to work :P