Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Flaming Gecko

Flaming Gecko

Report abuse
Description:
This is my leopard gecko Rex. He is possessed, and isn't afraid of me, so he let me take a picture of him. I loved how it came out red because of his heat lamp which helps keep him warm.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

TheGracefulWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 11:00 am:
Haha! This one is cute! I love the lizard!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:06 am :
Haha thanks! :)

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Lol i love how the title goes with the picture so well sis!! Nice shot of Rex....your geckos are so cute :)

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:43 pm :
Thanks again sis :D :D :D :D. Rex says thanks, and he wants to stare you down next. This is like a model shot I mean look at that little face.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm :
you're welcome sis :D :D :D and LOL and i know, he's so cute!! :) i hav some pics of the geckos u sent me in the past, they're really good, i'll have to show u so you can post them on here too