Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > All-American

All-American This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

callie15 said...
Well the title says it all! You took the photo at the perfect angle. Wonderful job (this is my personal favorite from you, by the way) :)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice shot! I like the background of the steel thingy- and the title goes very well with the pic.

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 5:29 pm :
That's what I was thinking too, the blandness of the background brings your eyes to the subject. I like the angle, this is my favorite of all of yours. You're a very good photographer!