Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Photographer

The Photographer

Report abuse
Description:
This is a self-portrait.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

KelseyS94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'd never thought about it that way ~ Thanks!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 5:34 pm :
Woah, I love how the camer'as blocking her face, as if she's trying to hide behind her talent and not face the world completely alone, you know? [Sorry, sometimes I get too deep with things...]

Sparkora said...
I love the idea for this, and how the photo causes the viewer to imagine the expression on the photographers face:) Awesome photo, I love it:)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like it, though it would seem better if you took the picture off the wall to attract all attention to the camera and you- other than that, good job!