Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Deadly Mermaid

Deadly Mermaid

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

kipper said...
you have a lot of really interesting elements going on here: the graffiti, mask, water, juxtoposing textures...I don't really understand how they're all suppost working together though. what were you going for here?

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 5:18 pm :
Nothing specific. We just wanted to get some pictures at the bridge and happened to find the mask while working there, so we incorporated it. lol

Daisies123 said...
Very well thought out subject and overall idea. The only thing I'd have to say is that black and white would have helped set the (deadly) mood of the picture better. But thats just my suggestion XD otherwise great job!!

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:40 am :
I did plenty more of these shots, and most are in black and white. I just wanted to show the pink of the mask and the colors in the graffiti. But thank you (:

Daisies123 replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm :
I definitley get what your saying about showing off the grafitti in color, the yellow really compliments the green of the color. But you should post some of the shots you took in black and white. I'd love to see them:)

Daisies123 replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 5:02 pm :
lol, I meant the yellow compliments the green of the water...(not color) XD

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 5:19 pm :
I will do that (:

EJK143This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Creative thinking

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
Thank you so much!

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:01 am:
Wow, I love your work!

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
Awh, thank you so much (: