Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Love Birds

Love Birds

Report abuse
Description:
Shelby and Noah (:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

JustAnotherOwl said...
This is such a great photo! (: Oh, I wish I could take pictures like this.

Andrea M. replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 12:29 am
Thank you! I'm sure your pictures are great!

thatclairechick said...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 4:44 am
this is adorable, i'm not sure what i love more, the concept or what they are wearing :) but it's a truly beautiful photo

Andrea M. replied...
Well, thank you (:

RRRRR said...
I really think this has some great potential! It could honestly be put as a series, sort of. Different pictures of them not only separated by air, but by walls, land obstacles, other people, etc. It could be really cool. Although in this picture I really enjoy their outfits and scenery- they seem rather contradictory. Keep it up! like your work!

Andrea M. replied...
Thank you! I'm loving the ideas! I'm doing a shoot with them again in the spring and plan to incorporate everyone's ideas!

CariHannah said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 2:23 am
you don't have to do just bf and gf, what about sisters,brother, mother daughters etc. i really like this photo i'd love to see more!

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:32 am
Thanks! I'm loving the feedback. I'll give it a shot (:

CariHannah said...
I thought the same as Jane at first glance! you should create a series of different people who have different relationships reaching to each other.......

Andrea M. replied...
That's a really really good idea. I think I will try that. If I can actually find enough people in relationships lol

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this photo! It's kind of like an illusion; at first glance, i thought it was water behind them, and a boardwalk in front of them...but then i realized it's a parking lot...lol...but anyway, every bit of the picture looks SO cool, from the setting, to their outfits, to how their reaching for each other, how they're standing on the cement blocks...how the road thing between them gets like smaller and smaller as it gets further away....seriously, this photo should get in the magazine.

Andrea M. replied...
Awh, thank you so much! (: They were such good models. I never once told them what to do, they were so good naturally. I was pleased with the shoot. I might put up more pictures soon (:

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
o.o yay! :D

sasukra33 said...
Verrry cute

Andrea M. replied...
Thank you!