Untitled

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

CalliashiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20 at 10:14 am:
I'm a little sad this is untitled because its a beautiful picture! I love black roses and it makes me wish they grew naturally and this picture is so gorgeous. Great job!

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 21 at 3:05 am :
this rose is a part of my necklace...lolz...its made of lace and satin!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this photo. I like how the black rose is on the paper with the words on it....black roses dont mean good things, so i'm guessing that whatever is written on the paper didnt turn out well.(?) Great job, nice focus, 5/5 =)

Jan. 9, 2012 at 3:13 am :
actually jane, if you read it carefully you'll realize there are very good things written on the paper....go ahead and try! oh and thanks for the compliments. I heart you.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 2:48 pm :
oooh i see the good things now :P i didnt read it last time cuz i was in a hurry, but i wanted to comment...so basically the picture is kind of conflicting; good things written on the paper, but then there's a black rose. cool. still, 5/5 :) yw and i would really appreciate it if you could comment on some of my work! :D