Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Miles To Go

Miles To Go

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

CalliashiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20 at 10:16 am:
This is so pretty! Roads like these are hard to find. My only suggestion is maybe not have the edge of the car in the shot? It looks so suddenly out of place from the foreign road.

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 21 at 3:01 am :
heehee thanks! That was a rookie mistake, I know. I was trying my best not to fall out of the car XD!

Oct. 21 at 3:03 am :
P.S: you should come visit Bangladesh. We've got plenty of pretty roads like this so they're not hard to find here lolz *wink*