Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > "Say What You Need to Say"

"Say What You Need to Say"

Report abuse
Description:
"..Its better to say too much, / then never say what you need to say again... / Even if your hands are shaking / and your faith is broken / even as the eyes are closing / do it with a heart wide open.. /...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

bookmouse said...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 9:35 am
It's interesting. I like your choice of objects, the music player with the song, with the list and how they fit together to make a story. 

rainbowbutterfly said...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:34 am
thats really really good

JaneCapelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks! =)

Rogersright said...
wow this is pretty cool , i would make this an album cover

thank you!

meals100 said...
love the picture! i can't really relate because i never stop talking:P but the pic is so thoughtful and must have taken lots of effort!

Lol xD and thank you! =) the writing took a little while (considering it's a full page long) and when i was trying to take the picture, my iPod kept going black lol...

babyrex4 said...
Sis, first of all your ipod is awesome :) as I have told you a million times. Second you take the most spectacular pictures ! Third, sis if I do any of those things in your messages to you I just want to let you know that I am sorry because I can be a butt and I am always here for you I hope you know that. You are the best sis ever and I got your back ;D

Lol thank you sis :P and thank you again :D and i know, but you've never done any of that to me. I'm always here for you too (if u text me and i dont respond, just yell XD) you're the best sis-who's-not-actually-a-sis :P

Sparkora said...
I love the picture, it would be absolutely perfect for the cover of a story:)

thank you so much!

Kitty.Meow.Daly said...
I love the message behind your iPod too :) cus I'm just the same

Thank you =) and phew! i finally found someone who has something like that in common with me! You and ExpressLife01

Kitty.Meow.Daly replied...
:) agreed its hard to find quiet people all these loud mouths these days haha

ExpressLife01 said...
Aw I like this picture. Especially the message behind it. I do not speak except rarely , mainly when I am in public at least.

Well then i have two things to say to you: (1) thanks for commenting, and (2) speak now ;)