Rose Red

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

tama said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:27 pm:

Kelsey, I am extremely impressed with the truth and beauty of this photo. Did you know I am not teaching with Landry this year? I no longer felt part of the family. Communcating with them is next to impossible. My course description is still up there but it is not accurate because there is a  new teacher's name there. You continue cultivate your gifts. A rose can be seen in so many ways. God has given us a very beautiful flower in you too!

Tama

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Not your typical red rose---usually, I find the image trite and overdone, but still an impressive flower nonetheless. The frost is an interesting touch, and the flower is not perfect, as in some of its petals are a bit bruised--real, not made up. Cool image~

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, Kelsey, this is AMAZING. I love the winter snow on that spring flower. It makes me think of beauty trying to peek through the coldness, kind of like the few beautiful things left in the world. [Me being deep again...] Anyway, I hope it gets published. You're very talented and creative!

callie15 said...
Very pretty. The little bit of snow makes all the difference :)

NWphotographyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 8:26 am:
WOW, beautiful..

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is a very pretty picture, I like the snow on it!

xxthemorriganxx said...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:46 am:
Very Beautiful

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is absolutely beautiful. I love the snow-- or dewdrops--whatever it is that's on the rose...it really adds beauty to it. Great camera focus too

Kelsey S. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:02 am :
Thank you...and it is snow on the rose.

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is LOVELY ! I give it a 5/5.

Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:30 pm :
Thank you so much!