Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Let's just sit.

Let's just sit.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

ShadowPenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 11 at 3:43 pm:
Hear the echos of the ocean feel the beating of her heart let the waves overtake you only for today let her arms be wrapped around you find your way to stay.   I love this picture. Its the perfect description of what i think of when i see a dock. AMAZING

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:26 am:
Breathing in the ocean air, Wind whipping through my hair. Feeling like a special girl, With the best friend in the world. Grainy sand sticks to my feet, This memory can't be beat.  

sa_brina said...
May 2, 2013 at 8:43 pm:
this is cute! 

pulledheartstring said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:40 am:
Calm and clear. Although my close friends and I can get pretty crazy sometimes together, to me this shows the inside of our relationship-- everything feels better with friends.

normgrlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

stare up at the sky

think about those cherished memories,

the good, the bad

we went through it - together.

best friends forever.

<3 What I loved most about your photo is the fact that it made me think about my best friend. Making me realize how important our friendship is. Thank you.