Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Miller Park

Miller Park

Report abuse
Description:
I took this picture before the final game of the NLCS.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
[Again, the border thing. Don't mind me. (:] I like the line quality here, but the suject is just so big. I like the sepia, it kinda makes the photo complete. (:

KelseyS94 said...
Thank you!

Sparkora said...
I love the way you edited this, I want to take it right out of the screen and send it to someone as a postcard! It's perfect:)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It looks classic and old- I love the Sepia effect, an the lines you captured are very interesting to look at

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yay, first comment! :D anyway, this picture is great, i love how it looks old....it looks like it's almost glowing with how the corners are blackened...great job =) 5 outta 5