Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > pretty in yellow

pretty in yellow

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

loves-to-smileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it! Super sweet and love the sunny color amidst a dark background!

MissElbowFan replied...
thanks :D xxx

juggalohomie said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:19 am
love the flower

MissElbowFan replied...
i do too! thanks for the feedback xxx

penwritingsilence said...
This is Very Good

MissElbowFan replied...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:12 am
Thank you(:

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:32 am
Really awesome pic! I love the focusing, and the colors! If you want to, you can check out my stuff, too... I have a really short haiku that takes like 10 seconds to read. :P Keep up the awesome work! :D

MissElbowFan replied...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:12 am
Thanks! It's great to get feedback. Last night i checked out ur stuff too and its great! Keep it up xxx

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The flower looks cute =) it looks like an odd-one-out kind of flower....geez, i could say a lot of (good) metaphors for this picture (since i have a poet's mind) but i don't want to bore you or anything, so i'm just going to say, lovely picture, great capture, nice focus, 5/5 =) (ps. if u could comment on my photos too, i would appreciate that very much, thank you :) )

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i dont think my rating went through, so i'll check back and keep trying

MissElbowFan replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 5:17 am
thank you! im going to check out ur stuff now(: