Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Waiting for Love

Waiting for Love

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes said...
I like how instead of a picture of roses at their prime you choose them when they're on the verge of death and your title goes hand in hand with the photo. It's an exquisitely unique pic, but the only thing that is distracting me from the roses is the texture of the wall, but over all I like it. Your talented. Great work! :)

Supernova7 replied...
Thank you:) and yes someone else brought that to my attention I'm going to try to recreate the photo somewhere else. I appreciate the feedback:)

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes replied...
It was my pleasure. :)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautiful lighting, and the arrangement is pretty as well, the only thing is the texture of the wall seems to distract from the flowers could you have blurred that a little more? over all 4/5

Supernova7 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:00 am
I was trying to but I was having trouble doing it. Maybe I should have moved them to a different location

Supernova7 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:01 am
Oh and thanks:)

TheGracefulWriter said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:42 am
This photo fits the title perfectly! Good photo!

Supernova7 replied...
Thank you:)