Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Waiting for Love

Waiting for Love

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes said...
I like how instead of a picture of roses at their prime you choose them when they're on the verge of death and your title goes hand in hand with the photo. It's an exquisitely unique pic, but the only thing that is distracting me from the roses is the texture of the wall, but over all I like it. Your talented. Great work! :)

Supernova7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm :
Thank you:) and yes someone else brought that to my attention I'm going to try to recreate the photo somewhere else. I appreciate the feedback:)

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:02 pm :
It was my pleasure. :)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
beautiful lighting, and the arrangement is pretty as well, the only thing is the texture of the wall seems to distract from the flowers could you have blurred that a little more? over all 4/5

Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:00 am :
I was trying to but I was having trouble doing it. Maybe I should have moved them to a different location

Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:01 am :
Oh and thanks:)

TheGracefulWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:42 am:
This photo fits the title perfectly! Good photo!

Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:19 pm :
Thank you:)