Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > an outlook on art

an outlook on art This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This was taken at Belchertown State School. The state school was, in fact, not a school, but home to "mentally defective" citizens of Massachusetts. This eerie place is full of shocking history: barbaric...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like it...it has that certain something. Everyone has so many different conceptions of art, that no one is sure exactly how to define it. Well, if a piece of art evokes an emotion whether positive, negative, happy or sad, it's art. This quote you've photographed says it all~

aydenblack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, I LOVE this.
It's truthful, and it made my day.