Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sky Champion Takes A Moment

Sky Champion Takes A Moment This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
My Teacher/Creative Writing Instructor/Photographer Instructor asked us to create a story by using three props. Our actor could be one of the props selected if we so desire. I Selected A Pair Of Skis And A Subject Who Appears He Would Be Able To Sky Down A Mountain Without Fear

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own!

SAMMurray said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm:
this is ok, nothing that special, but there is something to say about the beauty in the simplicity. But hey you got published, CONGRATSS keep up the good work :)

loveinthemoment said...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:28 am:
Interesting assignment. Interesting props. But not the best photograph I've ever seen. This boy, though attractive, lacks so much emotion thats it's like he's a statue... As for the picture itself... it lacks clarity. literally. Try adjusting your camera to a different setting...

Sparkora said...
It's an alright photo, but anybody could take it. I'm not really sure why it went into the magazine...but good for you, I guess. Some more talented work in the future, maybe?

maizyiscrazy replied...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 5:30 pm :
I AGREE!!!!!!

steffdawgg said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:09 am:
This picture is okay, but I think it could've been better in order to be magazine worthy. Nice skis though! Haha:)

Kate111 replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:43 pm :
agreed....

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:15 pm:
i honestly don't think this is a very great picture. it's okay i guess, but i bet i could find a much better picture on teenink than this.

thewritersdesk replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 3:51 pm :

I feel the same exact way.

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 5:53 pm :
It's an ok photo, but it doesn't seem magazine worthy...

Don Oliver said...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 11:04 am:
Pity the writer can't spell. The word is "ski", not "sky".

bubbles02494 replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:25 pm :
really? its not like you never made a spelling mistake before. and its not like "oh no, she spelled sky wrong, the world's going to end."

ella333bella said...

your okay ;) hahaha

Rennie said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:01 pm:
WOW!!! HE IS NICE LOOKING!!!!! :)

Rahul D. said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 7:47 pm:
The Triforce Skiis are awesome, where'd you get those!??

vejman said...
great photo but its kinda obvious that ur from texas cuz u spelled ski wrong twice

dawnw replied...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 9:17 am :
Why exactly does the writer's inability to spell correctly automatically make it obvious she is from Texas? I am from Texas, as are both my children, and we are all excellent orthographists. Stereotyping, especially when based on weak beliefs, often results in others taking offense and should be avoided.

mkgirl395 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 1:25 pm :
Yeah. I'm from Texas too. Just because I, dawnw and Kelsey M. are from Texas doesn't mean that we are illiterate. Lay off the stereotyping, please. By the way-- you spelled "kind of" and "because" wrong as well as missing the apostrophe in "it's". Watch it before you type.

vejman replied...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 12:02 pm :
guy's, i was talking about the fact that there's no skiing in texas. i have lived in the south before. i knew, and know, people who are great spellers and authors. it was meant to be a sarcastic comment about the fact that you cant ski in Texas. i probably could have worded it a little better, and i am sorry if i offended anyone.

Kaity-Bear95 replied...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:39 pm :
I understand that you didn't mean to offend, but I have to add... even if somebody is from Texas, doesn't mean they don't ski at all. They could have lived somewhere with snow before moving to Texas or have gone on vacation.... just thought I would add that.... :)

McKaylacutie said...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 11:00 am:
he's cute