Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Giant Spinning Guitar. Why not? :))

Giant Spinning Guitar. Why not? :))

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Ethereal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The color you capture is amazing! the reds stand out nicely against the blue windows

OfMuchHappiness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! That's so sweet. (: I didn't notice that until it turned out...

KelseyS94 said...
Cool shot! I'm immediately drawn to the guitar. I also really like the building on the right - don't know quite why...random I guess!

Maybe because the green of the windows contrasts with the red of the guitar...I don't know!

babyrex4 said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:39 am
Wow, everything is so bright and beautiful in this picture, but the guitar really stands out. But sometimes my eyes drift over to the top right corner lol. This could possibly be an ad for the place, if the background is a little duller.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to lower the saturation of the background without making it look fake.

OfMuchHappiness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you! I'm not a professional and I just have a simple digital camera, but I really like photography. I like bright colors because they're so OUT THERE, you know? You can't miss it. And I'd loooove to see your work, if you have any helpful tips that would be fabulous. I'm always ready to improve. (:

StolenKeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:06 am
O.K. the strong color hurts my eyes, the camera's position is perfect, allowing the viewer to consecrate on the big guitar or what ever instrument it is, the living beautify hurts me, I think I need to post some photography for you to comment, tips for me please, I adore this so much you almost remind me of a pro, I teach my dad lol, keep it up, I'd like t see more !