Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Distress? I think not.

Distress? I think not.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Ethereal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great shot the fire escape adds great lines, and so to the posts on the side. the light up above gives it a deserted feel- you know, the "it's daylight but nobody's around?"

KelseyS94 said...
Awesome shot! I love the way the street looks really old. You did a great job using lines in this photo.

OfMuchHappiness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! We were working with that in art class so I just was practicing with lines and stuff. (:

babyrex4 said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:31 am
Wow, I really like the black and white to this picture, like everyone else said lol. It reminds me of scenes from the old gangster movies.

Thanks! I'm surprised everyone liked it, this photo was just a last-minute decision. I wasn't sure whether to make it black-and-white, now I'm glad I did! Thanks for commenting!

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes said...
I love the black and white style of this photo. The serenity of the it plays a story in my mind I can picture my character, Adaline and her bright neon blue hair patrolling such an alley seeking crime, but finding none. You're talented keep up the good work. :)

Thanks! Oh, and when you're finished your story I'd really like to read it. (:

Benjamin444 said...
I really liked the black and white style to this image. It really gave it a unique and beautiful look :)

OfMuchHappiness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks! I took this right outside my teacher's art gallery. I was experimenting with the ISO speed, maybe I went a little overboard. xD I'm not used to the black-and-white, but I felt like it just WORKED. (:

StolenKey said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:39 am
Wow, soo beautiful, it matches my username, not to mention a few places the light goes beyond limit, beautiful, I like the streets silence, so calm it tells me a story !