New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Bookstore Cat

The Bookstore Cat

Report abuse
Description:
This was a picture that I took about a year ago, but I still consider this one of my best photos. This is Rascal, a Maine Coon who lives in my local bookstore. He had been laying on the floor with the sun...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

sophzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah... There's a cat just like that at my local bookstore too! He even makes that face too!

HotOnTheRim replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
That's awesome! I really love bookstore cats; they give some life to the whole place. And it helps attract little kids, too: "Mommy, look at the kitty! Can we go inside and pet it?! Pleeease?!"

sophzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:31 pm :
Yeah, and the bookstore cats are very tolerant, too. Kids can go a little crazy on cats... like by petting them backwards... ??! Why? It doesn't even make sense.