Screened

Report abuse
Description:
Stormy day, interesting colors.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:06 am:
I love how you took the photograph through a screen! I agree, though, I think you should have zoomed in on the house or centered the photo around the tree. This picture looks like it was taken out of a movie!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:36 am :
I was photographing the weather, thanks for the comment :)

tigertop33AS said...
U remember me right i am tiger hope it get on the magazine LOVE IT

Dec. 27, 2011 at 4:50 pm :
Yes I remember you :) You really think so? Thank you! Thanks so much for commenting! :D

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 7:32 am:
Nice photo! My only suggestion is to either zoom in a little more on the old house (?) or just take it out. But I did like how you did it thru the screen ^_^

Oct. 20, 2011 at 4:13 pm :

I was mostly trying to photograph the weather. 

I actually like that too, it gives it a cool texture, you know? 

Thanks for the comment!