Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Open Window

Open Window

Report abuse
Description:
An open window reveals a canoe and a boat. Taken in Chenonceau, France.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

rachelk said...
Wow, what a gorgeous photo. I went to France and visitted Chenonceau a few years ago, one of the best summers ever! What a great picture, I love it!

jasont727 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All of the photographs I posted.* Although you probably could assume that I didn't take every single picture on this website haha :)

TotheSeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Did you take this yourself?

jasont727 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 6:02 pm :
I took all of the photographs on Teenink myself, yes! 

TotheSeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 6:13 pm :
Wow!  You must have traveled a lot.

Oct. 8, 2011 at 6:15 pm :
Yes, I have been fortuante enough to do so. But taking pictures is really important to me, and it doesn't have to be abroad to look nice---some of my best have been right outside my own home.

Oct. 9, 2011 at 7:05 am :
Very nicely said. (: