Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Cabin's Lake

The Cabin's Lake

Report abuse
Description:
This is the overlook of the lake at my grandparents cabin in CO.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:54 am
wow- this is a pretty good photo! the reflection is awesome! I like the way it feels like you could see for miles! great job!

sherberteater replied...
Thank you so much. Yah, I love the reflection too. The thing is, you can see for miles out there. I love it.

sherberteater replied...

Basketball23 said...
I love the reflections of the clouds!!! <3  How can you be that talented to capture it at just the right moment??

sherberteater replied...
thanks! I don't. I just like taking pics, so I guess I just got lucky by being there at just the right time.

Basketball23 replied...
Haha well you're pretty dang lucky!!!  You're really talented :D

sherberteater replied...
Thanks, you got some talent too girl.

Basketball23 replied...
Aww, thank you!!!  But this is your picture, I should be complimenting you, not the other way around haha:)

sherberteater replied...
hey, not the way I see it. you do deserve the compliment. I do not care that other people get to see that I think that your a great writer. It might get them to read your amazing work. 

Basketball23 replied...
Well thank you so much :D  I can't believe anyone thinks that highly of my work.  My friends like it, but I alway thought they just said it.  Thank you!!!

sherberteater replied...
well, a good writer deserves to complemented on their work. To me I do not see why it matter where I say it as long as I mean it. You know my poem Now and Later? well, a couple of my friends told me it was great even before I thought it was that good. they just said it to be nice. 

Basketball23 replied...
Well I can't thank you enough for your opinions!  And yes, I LOVEEE that poem!!!!  And your friends were 100% right......they weren't just trying to be nice they were being honest!!!!  You're an amazing author, poet, and photographer and I think EVERYONE should know that!!!

sherberteater replied...
ok, well thanks you it means a lot.

Basketball23 replied...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 10:19 am
I know that feeling :D And your welcome!