Ferris Wheel. | Teen Ink

Ferris Wheel.

By Jaded_Memories SILVER, Farmington, Missouri
Jaded_Memories SILVER, Farmington, Missouri

Physical beauty fades no matter what we do, it's our persona that last, that's remembered, not what size we were or how beautiful our face was.

I took this awhile back, the angle was horrid to capture but I think it's pretty good.

Similar images

This photo has 3 comments.

Naomi518 GOLD said...
on Sep. 30 2011 at 8:47 pm
Naomi518 GOLD, Windsor, Connecticut

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" ~Albus Dumbledore

I've seen lots of pictures of faris wheels and most of them are almost exactly alike...but not this one! I really like it! would you mind looking at some of my pictures? most of them haven't been uploaded yet but there's a few there...thanks! :)

on Sep. 30 2011 at 4:59 pm

Thanks! :D Unfortunately I lost the UN-edited version of the photo with the original coloring. :(

on Sep. 29 2011 at 2:04 pm
itsmejaquie BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

Imagination is our only defense in the war against reality.

I love pictures of ferris wheels, and I actually really like the angle. It makes it interesting. I think it would be a little more vibrant in colour though. Still, it's a really good photo(: