Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > What I'd Do To Become Visible Again

What I'd Do To Become Visible Again This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Conceptual Self-Portrait based around girls willing to do anything to get noticed
Tags: teens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, I just commented on the photo "Becoming Beautiful" and I can just compare and constrast these two works. A similar portrayal about the same topic of women wearing makeup and its effects on us. Interesting~ In this image, I do like the fact that the figure's face is unknown to the viewer, allowing others to identify with the figure and know that feeling associated with wearing makeup---trying desperately to hide your imperfections to become what society defines as a "beauty." Very nice~

haley_992 replied...
Thank you so much for your detailed compliment! I really enjoy reading things like this and the emotions/thoughts my photograph brings forth. :) I wasn't sure whether I was completely sold on the non-reflection in the mirror-but your comment made me like my decision so much more :) Thanks again!