New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Fountain-hopping

Fountain-hopping This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Running through fountain in Boston

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so beautifull, itshows the natural emotions of a woman surrounded by happiness or water in other words. The photo is taken at a percise angle, that only shows how wonderful the photographer is! Brilliant! Would you mind checking out my work too? I would actually love it if you could give me any feedback, especially seeing afterthis amazing photo! :)

sweetsalem123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this picture!!! :) It shows so much happiness and excitement. Would you mind also checking out some of my work? I would love to hear your feedback.

Christie99 said...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 9:39 am:
I really like this photo :D it captures the moment in time where you can look back at this photo and remeber the fond memories of that day. Great Job!!!

readingredhead33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
looks liek your having fun! haha