Facebook Activity

Teen Ink on Twitter

To Shari

Report abuse
This kind of art is called Light Graffiti. It's when you capture a light's path of travel across the viewing area for a certain amount of time. Thanks, Shari, for helping. Stay awesome.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment on this art/photo!

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback