Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Eye of the... zebra?

Eye of the... zebra?

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

steffdawggThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:13 am:
one of my FAVORITE pics! i love it..really cool.

Janeyy said...
This is a cool photo, I like it! I think it would have captured details and focused better on a better camera, but you did a good job with the camera you have. I like the angle and the concept of the photo.

WithPenAndScriptThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very very cool! cute title

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Did you really take this picture?  Your so lucky to get that close!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 5:44 pm :
Sure did! I took it at this place called the lazy 5 ranch in a town about an hour a half away from me. It was really cool there. It's kind of like a safari style drive through where you can pet llamas, piggies, goats, deer, giraffes, and emus, etc. :D