Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Road goes ever on & on

The Road goes ever on & on This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This road I luckily found while exploring my uncle's land in Virginia. It was quite exhausting traveling up & down it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

JacktheSkipperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:00 pm:
It was a road in Virginia, at my uncle's.

Zack W. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:57 am:
Where did you take it?

Zack W. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:56 am:
This is amazing!

JacktheSkipperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:00 pm :
Why thank you.

SingleRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:22 pm:
This is beatiful. One of those pictures that are able to capture how it really was.

Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:03 pm :
Thanks! I know what you mean; I was lucky.

ael429This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:58 am:
Beautiful. I love how the green of the grass and trees slowly fades into the blue of the sky.

Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:05 pm :
It was quite beautiful. More so than the photo. Thanks :]]