Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Goodnight World

Goodnight World

Report abuse
Description:
This was taken the other night as my sister was driving and I was in the passenger seat. We saw this beautiful sunset, so I took out my camera and took a picture of the beautiful sunset.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is breathtaking! XD I like how the colors are soft and blend in together, like cream :)

sherberteater replied...
Thanks you! Yeah, I like that about it too!

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

One word: beautiful.  

I'll leave it at that.

sherberteater replied...
Thanks, I love the colors in the sunset.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
SO FREAKIN BEAUITFUL!

sherberteater replied...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:27 am
thank you!

Basketball23 said...
How is that possible????  You're so talented!!!!!  You're an amazing author and photographer!?!?!?!  You're amazing!!!  That's a beautiful picture!!!

sherberteater replied...
Thanks, I also took this w/ my cellphone. I just pushed the the button to take the picture. God gave me the beauty of the picture.

Basketball23 replied...
Yes he did!  He gave us all the ability to do everything we do in our every day lives.  God bless! <3

sherberteater replied...
He is amazing. 

Basketball23 replied...
Yes He is. <3

sherberteater replied...

you got it.