New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Nurse Sharks

Nurse Sharks

Report abuse
Description:
These are some nurse sharks I saw while snorkeling in Belize.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own!

Weatherby76This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:25 am:
Awesome nature picture! Where was this taken?

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm :
This was taken in Belize (a country near Mexico) while I was snorkeling.

Pretzel..Dream said...
Nurse sharks are so cool! It must of been awesome to be right there with them :)

Oct. 5, 2011 at 6:55 pm :
It was pretty awesome! :)

KayleeRae said...
Scary to me! But obviously not scary to you... Scary but still beautiful!

Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:30 pm :
Thanks for commenting! :)  Sharks are scary, but magnificent creatures.

DarkenRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so cool!:) How were you not afraid of the sharks? lol:)

Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:49 pm :
I wasn't afraid because they're only nurse sharks; they don't attack humans.  But all sharks have a certain...aura.  They feel ancient, almost prehistoric.  I know that sounds crazy, but they are a very strange animal.

DarkenRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:58 pm :
Oooooooh Ok:) They are pretty cool lol. No it doesn't sound that weird, it sounds cool lol:)

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:17 am:
That's so amazing that you were able to see these sharks in person! Great picture! Absolutely fascinating!

Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:26 am :
Thank you!  I'm glad you like it. :)

C.N.RedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:23 pm:
Where were you when you snapped this picture? Were you in the water?

Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:28 pm :
I was snorkeling.  I have a waterproof casing for my camera and it works like a charm!

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:42 am:
What's the rope for in this photo? O.o
Anyway, I like the fishes. They're cute. it might sound funny but I like them, especially the blue ones... :)

Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:05 am :

The rope is attached to the black canister of fish food.

And yes, the black and blue fish are really pretty.

Thanks for commenting!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:25 am :

Wow, those sharks are pretty cool! :)

*sigh* I've never seen a shark before, or at least not in person. :(

Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:07 am :
Well, maybe one day you'll get to.