Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is

Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
I was messing around with orikane (the art of folding money) one day, and I came across the directions on how to fold a dollar heart. This is the picture of the finished product. :3

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:25 am:
Gorgeous! The entire lay out is wonderful! You have beautiful hands and an extreme talent! Who took this picture? The ariel view mixed with the red background were a great way to view this!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:30 pm :

My hands thank you for the compliment!

My little sister did, and I cropped it a bit, then put the thing through Photoshop to make the colors pop! The red background just so happens to be my fave pillow :D

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:26 pm :
Well then I love your pillow! lol

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:33 pm:
Beautiful!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
Much oblidged, ma'am :)

WithPenAndScriptThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 7:12 pm:
Love the work! Keep it up

Peacock replied...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:02 pm :
Thank you...! :)