Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > City Lights

City Lights This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I see the buildings in the background. The name would probably be better if it was at night

KayleeRae replied...
Very true. But my camera is poopy and can't take decent night pictures... Currently dreaming of buying a fancy one someday :P

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Maybe when you buy it you could use a flashlight to catch some light in her eye, that would be pretty cool, esspesially if you replaced her with a cat or a dog or something :)

writer015 said...
I really like it, the only thing is the name is misleading and doesn't go with the picture.

Kayrae replied...
Well I named it City Lights because on the horizon, there's city buildings... Plus, there's a song by Sara Bareilles named that and I love it! But thanks for the feedback :)

writer015 replied...
Welcome. :) Its super pretty!

Kayrae replied...
Haha thanks a bunch!