City Lights

July 6, 2011
By KayleeRae PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
KayleeRae PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
34 articles 49 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."



Similar images


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This art/photo has 7 comments.


on Aug. 17 2011 at 9:53 pm
MidnightFire PLATINUM, Lincoln, Illinois
40 articles 6 photos 239 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.'
for my sister: 'when life gives me lemons ... i eat them'
'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

Maybe when you buy it you could use a flashlight to catch some light in her eye, that would be pretty cool, esspesially if you replaced her with a cat or a dog or something :)

on Aug. 17 2011 at 4:20 pm
KayleeRae PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
34 articles 49 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."

Very true. But my camera is poopy and can't take decent night pictures... Currently dreaming of buying a fancy one someday :P

on Aug. 8 2011 at 7:07 pm
MidnightFire PLATINUM, Lincoln, Illinois
40 articles 6 photos 239 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.'
for my sister: 'when life gives me lemons ... i eat them'
'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

I see the buildings in the background. The name would probably be better if it was at night

on Jul. 19 2011 at 10:59 pm
KayleeRae PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
34 articles 49 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."

Haha thanks a bunch!

writer015 GOLD said...
on Jul. 19 2011 at 3:40 pm
writer015 GOLD, Howard, Ohio
11 articles 13 photos 112 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. " --Marianne Williamson

Welcome. :) Its super pretty!

on Jul. 19 2011 at 2:25 pm
KayleeRae PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
34 articles 49 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."

Well I named it City Lights because on the horizon, there's city buildings... Plus, there's a song by Sara Bareilles named that and I love it! But thanks for the feedback :)

writer015 GOLD said...
on Jul. 19 2011 at 12:42 pm
writer015 GOLD, Howard, Ohio
11 articles 13 photos 112 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. " --Marianne Williamson

I really like it, the only thing is the name is misleading and doesn't go with the picture.


Parkland Book