Decayed This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
A statue of the Madonna in Ireland.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

IsItBex said...
This is a very interesting photo. Its thought-provoking juxtaposition of things revered as "holy" and things altogether not very comforting, such as destruction, is an intriguing one, to say the least. 

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm :
Wow, thank you! :)

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
When I first looked at it I thought it looked like a nose, or a nose bone, which is why you named it Decay.  But I see it now :)

Aug. 5, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
A nose?? Oh, wait, I guess I could see that. :) I actually named it Decayed because it was, well, a bit decayed, and it's also kinda a play on the word "decade" because of the Rosary beads.

thesilentgirljackie said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 9:17 pm:
OH MY GOD That's gorgeous!

Jul. 28, 2011 at 11:04 pm :
Thanks! :) Glad you like it.