New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Spider and the Rose

The Spider and the Rose

Report abuse
Description:
When I saw this scene, I found it ironically beautiful. The Spider, symbolizing such evil, and the Rose, symbolizing all that is good and pure.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:46 am:
I really like how you called the spider evil and the rose good! Nice! I've never seen a rose like that!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 5:00 pm:
That's amazing! I love how you captured that :)

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:13 pm:
Beautifully captured moment! I like how you found the symbolism in this picture too. Brilliant!

Alon_FreevoiceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:42 am:
A truth in a photo? Awesome... :)

JLEIGH96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:30 pm:
this is so pretty i love how u captured it in the right moment

Annie.C replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:57 am :

Thanks... I'm new to posting writing and photographs here... so it really encourages me to get comments...